Teen Center Summer Camp Trip: Magic Mountain
City of Manhattan Beach Parks and Recreation
City of Manhattan Beach Teen Center
In addition to ongoing activities such as games, guest speakers and tournaments, the Teen Center conducts special events such as talent shows, dances, camp outs and bus trips to area attractions and theme parks. The Teen Center develops a variety of special events that complement the regular ongoing programs. The themes and activities evolve as trends change and teens adopt new interests.
Teen Center Bus Trips - Summer 2018
- Thursday, August 2nd - Magic Mountain
Resident: $60 Nonresident: $70
- Thursday, August 9th - Disneyland
Resident: $90 Nonresident: $100
Teen Center Trip Rules
- Teens who want to participate in the summer bus trips DO NOT need to be registered in the Teen Center to register for the following trip.
- All bus trip participants must register in advance.
- All participants must adhere to park rules and regulations and follow recreation leader instructions at all times.
- All bus trips are subject to cancellation or change. If the Parks and Recreation Department cancels an event or trip, participants will receive a full refund
- The Teen Center will be closed on trip days. Teens need bring money for snacks, lunch and souvenirs. ($30 is recommend)
- August 2, 2018
- 9:00AM - 8:00PM