The Arthur J Offers Cookies for a CauseDec 15, 2020 09:41AM ● By Jeanne Fratello
It's time to enjoy some of the most delicious holiday cookies in Manhattan Beach - for a great cause. The Arthur J is offering a Holiday Cookie Tin, with a portion of the proceeds going toward the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.
Brought to you by Chef David LeFevre and Pastry Chef Courtney Park, the "epic" cookie tin includes nine varieties of cookies (three dozen cookies total) packaged in a holiday tin, for $90.
The tins are available for pre-sale only and will be available for pick-up on Saturday, December 19th from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. at The Arthur J. Order your cookie tin here.
The cookies include:
- Chocolate Peppermint “Ohhhhreos” (sandwiched mint ganache, crushed candy cane, white chocolate cream)
- Buttery Vanilla Bean Snowflakes (laced with sprinkles)
- Crunchy & Chewy Toasted Coconut-Lime Macaroons
- Hazelnut Linzer Cookies with Raspberry Jam
- Gilded Milk Chocolate-Peanut Ganache Crunch Bars
- Dark Chocolate Rocky Road Haystacks (toasted almonds, marshmallow)
- Browned Butter Salted Caramel Corn
- Old School Maple-Pecan Fudge
- Chewy Spiced Molasses Ginger Snaps
This is the fifth year that The Arthur J is offering a fancy cookie assortment for the holidays. The tradition began in 2016 when Chef LeFevre rounded up several of his chef friends to make a collaborative cookie plate that would benefit the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.
Holiday Cookie Tin [1 Image] Click Any Image To Expand