Take a Holiday Stroll in North Manhattan Beach
Dec 12, 2019 09:40PM
● By Jeanne Fratello
Photo via North Manhattan Beach Business Improvement District
Holiday cheer is coming to North Manhattan Beach on Saturday night for the 12th annual Holiday Stroll.
The North Manhattan Beach Business Improvement District will host the holiday stroll on Saturday, December 14 from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. The celebrations will span from 33rd Street to Rosecrans along Highland Ave.
This year's attractions include decorated storefronts, balloon art, face painting, churros, kettle corn, bounce houses, great music, and of course, holiday cheer.
Several stores will be offering specials throughout the evening. Here's a sampling of what you ca look forward to:
- At Two Guns Espresso - North Manhattan Location, look for $4 Decaf Holiday Peppermint Mochas and free kids' hot chocolate. (You can also come inside for 20% off Two Guns cups and beans; and 25% off home brewing equipment.)
- Popular local artist Oso Porto will host a pop-up store at 3508 Highland Ave. (next to Two Guns)
- At Cali Bouquet, everything in the store will be 20% off.
- Elegance Spa will be offering nibbles, spa specials, demos - and all retail is 20% off.
- The The Green Yogi will offer beverages, gifts for clients such as free classes, and a raffle.
Santa will also be on hand for photos at the "Miracle at 34th Street" (at 34th and Highland) from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.