Doma Kitchen Celebrates Opening in Manhattan Beach
Sep 16, 2015 08:01PM, Published by DigMB Staff, Categories: Dine
After shuttering their popular Redondo Beach location to secure an MB storefront, Doma Kitchen functioned as a pop-up with dinners at Two Guns Espresso in MB while awaiting securing the perfect spot.
On July 3, the culinary powerhouse opened its doors in the former Baja Fresh space in Manhattan Village Mall, turning the interior into a welcoming dining room filled with warm wood and inviting accents.
On Wednesday, Doma was feted for its MB opening as well as being a Blue Zones restaurant.
Owner Angie Corrente acknowledged all of the officials, businesses, locals, fans, and Beach Cities Health District Blue Zones personnel who'd made Doma's MB vision a reality.
With a nod to culture, Doma is hosting a monthly art exhibit. This month, Ben Zask's work is on display. Wednesday, Zask was in da house for the festivities and gave those in attendance a personal look at his art.
- Previously: Doma Kitchen To Host Artist Reception
- Previously: Doma Kitchen Celebrates 1-Month Anniversary
- Previously: Doma Kitchen to Officially Open July 3rd in Manhattan Beach
- Previously: Doma Kitchen Finds New Location in Manhattan Beach
- Previously: Doma Kitchen, Two Guns Pair Up for Pop-Up Dinners